Current development proposals affecting the community will be summarized here.
- 2663 Innes RoadThe proposed 4-storey building at 2663 Innes Road will accommodate 18 residential units and 3 commercial office spaces that are nestled beside an existing retirement residence to the west and a walking path and tennis club to the east. The property is accessed immediately off Innes Road. The residential portion of the building will provide
- 2458 Cleroux CrescentCity staff are now in receipt of a “complete” application for a Site Plan Control Approval (D07-12-22-0144) as they pertain to a property within Innes Ward 2. SUBJECT SITE: The subject site, 2458 Cleroux Crescent, is an irregular shaped parcel containing a single-detached dwelling with two vinyl sheds. The site is on the west side
- City of Ottawa Development PrimerHave you ever wondered how much influence our City Councillors and our Community Associations can have on a Development proposal? If so, check out this 30 minute Development Primer video of a session that the City held for the BCA earlier this year.
- 98 & 100 BearbrookA Site Plan Control application to construct a 9-storey mid-rise apartment with a total of 168 residential units (159 apartment units and nine townhouse units) comprising a 14,674 gross floor area (GFA), with 209 motor vehicle parking spaces (25 surface and 184 underground) and 84 bicycle parking spaces (42 surface and 43 underground). More information
- 3040 & 3044 Innes RoadIt is proposed to construct a four-storey low-rise apartment building on the Subject Property. The residential building will contain 43 apartment units. A one-level underground parking garage will provide 48 parking spaces. A surface parking lot is also proposed west of the building and will include 14 additional parking spaces (62 parking spaces total). Thirty-one
- Cleroux Crescent2380 and 2396 Cleroux Crescent The intent is to develop the lands to allow for 2 rental apartment buildings that will be 3 storeys in height and each building will have 40 rental units. There will be 80 units in total and 101 parking spaces that will be provided through surface and underground parking areas.