Spring Clean Up!
Help the neighborhood clean up! On April 29th from 9:30 to 11:30 in the morning, come to the Community Hall to volunteer for litter pick-up and you’ll be provided with garbage bags and latex gloves. Volunteers are then invited to a BBQ (including vegetarian options) to say thanks for all your ‘dirty’ work.
- Join us for the 21st Annual Spring Clean-UpWhen: Saturday April 29th at 9:30am Rain date: Sunday April 30th at 9:30am Where: 190 Glen Park Dr. (Blackburn Community Hall) Join the BCA and your neighbors as we clean up the main streets and parks of Blackburn in honour of Earth Day. Meet us at the Community Hall, where we will provide garbage bags
- 20th Annual Blackburn Hamlet Spring Clean-upWhen: Saturday April 30 at 9:30 a.m. Rain date: Sunday May 1st at 9:30 a.m. Where: Blackburn Community Hall 190 Glenpark Drive Along with many other communities of the Ottawa area, the Blackburn Community Association holds an annual Spring Clean-Up. Please volunteer to help us out; we will assign you a small area of Blackburn
- No Spring Community Clean UpThe Spring Campaign of the GLAD Cleaning the Capital Program will NOT take place in Blackburn Hamlet this spring and is postponed until further notice. Due to the current COVID-19 situation no clean ups (e.g., spring clean ups) should be undertaken off your property. Residents have been advised to stay home and limit all non-essential activities
- 2019 Annual Spring Clean Up A Great SuccessPublished in The BANAR June 2019 Although Mother Nature threatened to snow on the original date of the Spring Clean Up, we had a great turnout of 180 wonderful volunteers who came out when the sun shone on our rain date, Sunday April 28th. Together, we collected close to 200 bags of trash and 20
- 2018 Spring Clean-up a Huge SuccessPublished in The BANAR June, 2018 With the arrival of the first nice day of spring, the 18th annual Blackburn Hamlet Spring Clean Up, held on Saturday, April 21st was a huge success! This year was one of the biggest turnouts with over 150 volunteers who cleaned up areas all over the Hamlet. Thank you
- 2017 Blackburn Spring Clean-up a SuccessPublished in The BANAR, June 2017 Despite some questionable weather, the 16th annual Blackburn Hamlet Spring Cleanup, held on Saturday, April 22nd was a great success! Over 110 volunteers cleaned up various areas all over the hamlet and picked up a mountain of garbage! Thank you to everyone who came out and helped to clean