Christmas market vendor registration is Closed!
The BCA Christmas Market is back! This year’s market will take place on November 18th, 2023 from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm at the Blackburn Community Center to raise money for Mental Health research and patient support.
If you’re a local small business with services or products to offer – this might be the perfect opportunity to expand your market or clientele!
- Where – Blackburn Community Center at 190 Glen Park Dr. Ottawa, K2B 5A3. See the map displayed below
- When – Nov. 18th from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Set Up and Tear Down – Vendors will be invited to set up their tables on November 18th at 8:00 AM. Tables will need to be cleared by 4:00 PM
- Cost – Minimum donation of $50 per table. Tables are approximately 6×3. All proceeds go to the Ottawa Hospital
- Parking – Ample free parking is available to vendors on the street and nearby plaza. Vendors can park briefly by the hall to unload and load their wares.
- Table availability – the Christmas Market has spacing availability for 19 vendors. Don’t wait too long to apply . . .
Interested? Apply for a table at the Market using the form below! Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted promptly by a volunteer to advise on the status of your request.