Seniors Action Committee
Our new Seniors Action Committee is committed to representing seniors in our community with outreach, advocacy, and social events.
The Blackburn Hamlet 50+ Seniors Action Committee is a Community Group focused on the needs and desires of Seniors in Blackburn Hamlet.
- To facilitate Seniors awareness through Information sessions.
- To make Seniors feel welcome by holding regular social functions.
- To constantly inquire from our Senior Community what are their needs.
- To be the voice of the Seniors in our community in order to make Blackburn Hamlet a desirable and safe community for Seniors
- To facilitate community Seniors involvement and encouraging Seniors participation in activities.
Info can be seen at our Facebook page. A Facebook account is required.
For more information, please contact Linda Gray by email or Gillian by phone at 613-824-3810.
Para Transpo – A public transportation alternative for customers who are unable to take conventional transit (buses and O-Train) some or all of the time due to a disability.
City of Ottawa Older Adults site – The City of Ottawa maintains a website with information of interest for older adults.